Saturday, September 26, 2009

Is drinking water unsafe to drink, rumors?

Question:

How can we make sure? Are filters the best thing to use?

Answers:

I remembered when I got my water inspected it turns out I was drinking poison for the past 10 years lol. Surprisingly I am still alive. I think the best thing is to get plastic pipes. Most homes got them and I think you should check if you have them. Also the best thing you should do is get a big pot and boil your water so the bacteria dies then get one of those filter in those containers where you store them in the fridge and then when you are thirsty you just get it out and pour water in your cup. Also if you don't want to do all that just get a filter. I don't think you should be that worried.

I definitely use a filter!!! Then again, I took a college class called Environmental Geology that took us on a tour of the local water/sewage treatment plant. What I saw there would turn ANYONE away from drinking tap water. And that's only one source of toxins.

I'm not dead yet so I'd say no. But we do uses brita filters in my house. But only because it makes the water taste better. I rarely pay attention to any of these scientific studies. Most of them are BS and usually are attached to some agenda.

Yes it has all kinds of bad stuff doctor have been flushind perscriptions down the toilet and it is getting in our water it made my sister very sick! the best water is distlled or dasani! warn other people before they get sick!yes drinking water is safe 99.9 percent of the time the other percent is the bad drinking water.yes water is safe,some places are safe others aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment